Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summertime Sadness

Maxi Dress - H&M (similar here)
Crystal Ring - Urban Outfitters
Gold Pendant Necklace - Brandy Melville (similar here)
Hat - Urbant Outfitters (stolen from RF Ken doll's wardrobe)

As I was recently catching up on the upcoming fashions for Fall/Winter 2013, I do admit I felt a twinge of pain at the inevitable death of summer. Don't let my smile in the images above fool you! As I am now writing this in sleeveless top, I am to happy report that it has not arrived yet. But now I feel almost frantic to do ALL the summertime things! (In a very Hyperbole and a Half fashion) So a couple weekends ago, I attempted to do something decidedly British and I finally went punting along the river with the RF Ken Doll and some friends. The outfit above was what I wore on the blazing hot day (well, by English standards). My incredibly thrifty H&M maxi dress served me well and symbolizes my mourning for the death of summer. However, I can console myself -- I think about how some of the best clothes are for when you're shivering in your ankle boots and beanie. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home