Friday, January 11, 2013

My bday dinner with my friends @ Akemi

Top designed by myself

With Mwamvita

Me and  Sameera

Basila Mwanukuzi

Kiki,Mariam n Mwamvita


Mariam,Mwam and Jullie

Sophy,Jennifer and Loveness

Loveness and Joseline



Sophy n Mwam

Sisters







Happy bday to me..:)








Cheers

New mom

Joseline n Nacky

Thank you for those who came to celebrate my birthday,I had a wonderful time,It felt so good to be surrounded by beautiful people,2012 was a big year for me,So many things have happened good and bad,But the grace of the almighty God gave me a chance to learn thought it all.I give glory to God for everything,am so proud to be a mother again,God has granted me a beautiful gift of my second baby Boy,I named him Jahsh..its a blessing!
I am a very proud mom,brave and stronger than ever and I give thanks to my family and friends for all the support that they have shown me.So here we go again,another year started,lets be more Fabulous and don't forget to be awesome.
Cheers!
Kiki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home