Thursday, November 22, 2012

Chilly Beauty


Makeup, one of the most fun and changeable accessories, is so much better in the F/W. Glitters are encouraged and so are exciting lip shades and eye looks. I recently picked up Essie's deep dark green Stylenomics and I paired it with a multi-colored glitter from Milani. Stylenomics looks like deep green in the bottle but on the nails it looks more black. 


Miriam and I are hardcore fans of cat-eye looks for the eyes, and I recently found an amazing dupe for the Japanese eye liner pens that we hoarded when we lived in Hiroshima -- Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liquid Liner. It has the same brush tip applicator as Japanese liners, and what's more is that it has lash lengthening serum in the formula. I can never remember to apply my lash enhancing serums before bed, but since I wear eyeliner almost every day this is great! I haven't noticed the effects yet, but I am hopeful.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home