Wednesday, September 7, 2011

QUESTION TIME


some days ago i asked you to send me some questions you wanna know about me.

these are the results:

what is your job? i don�t have a job atm. as the most of you know I\i�m graduated for my fashion communication education at the art academy in august, so now i�m looking for an amazing fashion job!

when did you get interested in fashion? when i was a little girl (i think i was 10 years old or something) i played �fashion designer� with my friends. we created or own studio and drew or own designs. i always wanted to become a fashion designer and when i was in highschool i just made an portfolio to be accepted at the art academy. first i studied fashion design, but in my third year i chose for fashion communication. so that�s my fashion story so far haha ;)

who is your favorite designer? i love alexander wang, 3.1 phillip lim and acne. i think they�re close to my style.

how did you come up with the idea to have your own fashion bog? about 1,5 year ago i begun with blogging. most of the time i blogged about my inspiration, so i begun with the idea to show other people what inspires me. now i love to share my own style with you all, and i really appreciate you followers, many thanks for that!

do you spend a lot of money on your clothes? hmm sometimes, it differs every month, so i can�t really tell. i spend less money than last year, for now most of the time i�m looking for a specifically item.

do you have another passion than fashion? i love photography, but fashion photography though, so that doesn�t count ;) next to fashion music is really important in my life. but to call it a passion? i don�t know..

have you already thought to stop your blog? only at the beginning. i made terrible photo�s with the camera in my hand, so my blog was really unprofessional. for now I�m looking for someone who could go with me outside to make outfitpictures, but it�s hard to find someone..

what is the piece of clothing you mostly treasure? most important for me is a leather jacket. i just love leather and i'm totally into a 'sturdy' look. in my opinion you could combine a leather jacket with every kind of style.

what type of clothing you really dislike? i don�t like jeans with glitters etc. and lace is really not my favourite fabric for clothes, only for underwear please haha.

what kind of music do you like? i love techno, some deephouse and minimal. i always go technoparties and i really love that party scene.

do you like reading books and what are your favorites? not at all, but i really have to do it, i know.. once i'm reading, i love it and can't stop, but i just don't start to.

do you have any siblings? i�ve a brother and sister. my brother is 25 years old and my sister 27, so i�m the youngest.

could you show us what did you look like when you were a child? i only have a picture when i was a baby, but here it is.

how tall are you? i�m really tall, 184cm.

what kind of food do you like? i�m totally into indonesian food. my boyfriend is half indonesian, so he and his indonesian mother cook really, really delicious!

are you a light sleeper? totally yes. i awake by the slightest sounds and i hate it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home